A new program and pricing structure has been created for the Lean & Kanban Conference in Miami.
There is now a Lean Day and a Kanban Day, each with a single track. The idea behind the new program is that it allows everyone to be able to see all the presentations, as well as enabling people to only come for a single day. Additionally, there is currently an Early Bird rate until April 13th.
The new pricing is:
- Full Registration (May 6-8) for all 3 days is $700 (subsequently $800)
- Lean Day only (May 6), including evening reception, is $335
- Kanban Day only (May 7), is $295
I’m also pleased to be able to announce a couple of promotions for readers of this blog. Please email me (kjscotland-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk) if you would like to register at these prices.
- A Super Early Bird rate of $550 for all 3 days.
- A Corporate rate, which includes 5 places for the price of 3, at the Super Early Bird rate of $550. (5 places for $1650).
[Thanks to Karl Scotland - I stole his post entirely]